Music Together® Mixed-Age Class
Join us for the Bongos Song Collection this Fall and bring music into your family’s life!!
This fall, families will come together to sing, play, laugh, and learn with the Music Together Bongos Song Collection. The songs include lots of upbeat, active songs like “See How I’m Jumping,” our take on the timeless nursery rhyme “Hey, Diddle, Diddle,” and beautiful melodies such as the Japanese song “Hotaru Koi” and “Walking through the Woods.”
Your tuition includes:
- 10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring.
- 2 New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chantes, “play-alongs,” tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
- Online access to the songs through the Hello Everybody app
- Parent education resources and online resources.
Tuition Dates and Registration
First child: Fall, Winter, Spring $230.00 (10 weeks) Summer $130.00(6 weeks)
- First sibling over 8 months: Fall, Winter, Spring $130.00 (10 weeks) Summer $70.00 (6 weeks)
- Returning student discount only Fall, Winter, Spring $215.00
- Each additional sibling free
- Babies 0-8 month: Free (with registered sibling)
- Demo Classes : Free for 1 time only
Wednesday September 27 – November 29, 2017, 9:30am Register
Full payment is due with registration, this includes a non-refundable $25 registration fee. Tuition may be refunded up to 48 hours prior to the first class. After the first class, in the case of unusual illness or circumstances that prevent a family from participating, credit may be issued towards another Music Together semester. Up to 2 make-up classes can be arranged based on availability. Classes may be canceled if there are not enough registrations to run a class. In this case you will have the option to move to another class or be fully refunded.