Music Together® Mixed-Age Class
Register Now for the Bells Song Collection this Winter!
In the upcoming song collection, families will play with their voices by mimicking the sounds of instruments in the “French Folk Song,” and Spanish-speaking animals in “De Colores.” (Did you know that in Spanish, roosters say “Quiri-quiri quiri” to wake people up?) Making funny animal sounds, lip-burring, and other tonal play helps children explore their vocal register, discover their singing voices and distinguish them from their speaking voices. And since children learn from contrasts and by expressing music with their full bodies, you’ll be hopping lightly like birds and sliding smoothly like an iceskater. You’ll have so much fun you won’t even notice that you’re learning staccato and legato! In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes:
- 10 weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring.
- 2 New CDs each semester with the songs, rhythm chantes, “play-alongs,” tonal and rhythm patterns used in class.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to enjoy at home.
- Online access to the songs through the Hello Everybody app
- Parent education resources and online resources.
Tuition Dates and Registration
First child: Fall, Winter, Spring $190.00 (10 weeks) Summer $115.00(6 weeks)
- First sibling over 8 months: Fall, Winter, Spring $100.00 (10 weeks) Summer $60.00 (6 weeks)
- Each additional sibling free
- Babies 0-8 month: Free (with registered sibling)
- Demo Classes : Free for 1 time only
Bells Song Collection Dates
Every Wednesday January 17 – March 21, 2018, 9:30am Register
Full payment is due with registration, this includes a non-refundable $25 registration fee. Tuition may be refunded up to 48 hours prior to the first class. After the first class, in the case of unusual illness or circumstances that prevent a family from participating, credit may be issued towards another Music Together semester. Up to 2 make-up classes can be arranged based on availability. Classes may be canceled if there are not enough registrations to run a class. In this case you will have the option to move to another class or be fully refunded.